Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Funny Sea Gull Video


I thought I would finish off my SeaGull blog with a funny video staring a sea gull! This video shows how serious these birds can be when it comes to obtaining food – any food. In this video a large sea gull knowingly walks past a cat – a very likely predator – to not only steal a few bites of food, but (spoiler alert!) even the entire bowl. Pretty funny!


After reading my blog I hope you have learned a few things about the birds that appear to take over our beaches, roofs, boardwalks and even schools. When I first started the blog I figured it would be an easy bird to observe and blog about while living in San Diego. Not only was this true, but I also found out a lot of interesting facts about sea gulls and how they tie in to animal behavior as a whole. 


No comments:

Post a Comment